Thursday, June 21, 2012

I AM NIYI, AND I'M A TERRORIST

KAYODE'S OPENING: The piece that follows was written by Niyi Ademoroti. Some are sure he's the babe in our homosexual relationship. I'll obviously be the dude. I like to dish it, hehehe. He is @Toybaba on Twitter. You might wanna exercise caution about following him because apparently, hitting his "follow button" might take you to the fantastic country of Narnia. Fantastic as in fantasy. I mean, who cares about terrorists that don't bag 72 hymens after they're done?

This is my second piece after my brief hiatus and you'll find out that I still suck. The title of this has absolutely nothing to do with the piece itself and I am not sorry for disappointing or misleading you, infact that was my intention. I must stress at this point that if you ɑre not witty, you will not find this funny so kindly fuck off right now, FLEE! If you indeed ɑre witty you also will not find it funny because it is not meant to be, I lost my sense of humor to a male prostitute who raped me. -__-Have you ever dreamt of the futuree, I mean not
future future but the futuree, the type where you dream You are Diddy's girlfriend or Justin Bieber's boyfriend (if u do not find that funny kindly die please). I myself have had a couple of these futuree dreams, let me be kind and share it with You(I'm that nice). :D :) I'm the new MJ, infact, I'm way better because I dance, sing, play the guitar and the piano (not in real life oo ode), on my first Grammy night I win 11 awards including best new artist And album of The year, I top billboard for 44 straight weeks, I appear on all top 7 songs on billboard, blah blah blah crap! The funny thing about the dream is that I sound really horrible in reality, a broken record sounds better. It is really sad because I know it can never happen so I simply stopped it, but you know nah, I get really lonely so I could not help myself, I started another one X_X. In the new one I'm Dangote's son and I'm guessing you know how that plays out, if you do not it means you ɑre dumb and I am sure I told You to fuck off! Anyways, there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about the futuree, infact, it helps against boredom, especially when you're travelling from Lagos to Ife And you're on the road for 4hours :(...... APOLOGIES: There is no sense in this writing, I just wanted to do something till NEPA brought light And they have. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a go here